Vacation 2015

I've been back at work for a week now, after my 4 week vacation. I feel great! I think this is the best summer I've had in years to be honest. The goal was to enjoy every moment, no plans, just do what ever came to mind. And the plan worked. When it was time to return to work, I had no hard feelings at all. No anxiety to speak of and that's a first!

Photos? But ofcourse! I wouldn't be myself if I didn't spend my time documenting everything I do with my camera now would I? Here's some of them for you to look at.

Silvberg, Säter, Sweden

Borlänge, Sweden

Falun, Sweden

I ate way to much junk this summer, lol!

The sun is shining and so are you!

The best furry friend you can have!

Summertime is lovely!

Beach life!

Summer nights in my heart forever! Sunset with someone you love!


Skultuna, Sweden

Offended kitty! Haha!

The evening walks

Spent a lot of days at the beach this summer!

Gruvsjön, Garpenberg, Sweden
Drinks. Non alcoholic. I've had a total of 3 glasses of wine the entire summer. By choice! Love my sober life!

One final of me in Silvberg, Säter, Sweden.



 

Inga kommentarer: