My awesome weekend!

I've had an amazing time the last couple of days that I need to share with you. Believe it or not, but my life does not only revolve around nail polish, lol!

We had some time off work due to Swedish holidays so I took the opportunity to visit one of my best friends, Elin. We don't get to hang out as often as back in the day, since she moved about 3 hours away, so it was awesome visiting her for a couple of days. I really needed to get out of my house!

We're both Harry Potter fans so we went to the European premiere of the Harry Potter Exhibition and it was amazing. Unfortunatly we weren't allowed to take pictures inside but I can assure you it was super cool seeing all the stuff from the movies, like clothes, wands, candy, creatures, decor and plenty more. Ofcourse the souvenir shop was excessively expensive but I did get a note book to keep as a memory. After the exhibition we did some shopping and had lunch outside in the sun, followed by a nice talk and some bubbly ;)

The following day we went to Stockholm to meet up with some more friends, and to attend an outdoor rock music festival "Sthlm Fields" where one of my favorite bands where playing - Metallica. As if my weekend couldn't get any better! Well...I sort of died and went to heaven and back during that concert. A M A Z I N G! I still get goose bumps just thinking about it.

To end this perfect weekend I spent my birthday in my garden; sunshine, BBQ-dinner, accompanied by my furry cat babies, friends, family and finally movie night after sunset.

Here's some pics!








Me and my BFF's

METALLICA!!! 

How I spent my birthday

Birthday dessert - vanilla ice cream, ruhbarb compotte and fresh strawberries

Inga kommentarer: