The official Halloween Mani of 2013

Here's the official mani I did for Halloween this year. I decided to be a zombie for my Halloween dinner party and here's what I came up with. I used a couple of different polishes: a nude/light grey, an army green, a black, a blood red and a rust red. I mainly used very dry brusches (taking off as much polish as possible before painting). I also used a make-up sponge and a black eyeliner for drawing under my nails, making them look really dirty.


This is the best nail art ever, NO CLEAN UP! :D I actually kept this mani on for the entire weekend, went shopping at IKEA. But I did clean up before wearing it to work though...

Here's me and hubbie as zombies. I'll post more pics from Halloween on my food blog later with recipes and such.





Inga kommentarer: