Pain or pleasure?

There's a fine line between love and hate, pleasure and pain. I guess I'm one of those people who gets lost somewhere in the grey area between the two. There's especially one activity that I can't decide if I love or hate, if it hurts or feels good. Oh well...there's one more activity like this that I can think of but this is not one of those blogs, LOL! I'm talking about tattoos this time. Ink, needles and burning pain :) 

I did yet another cover up a few weeks back on my ancle. And yes, I want to do it agian! Addicted to pain? Well...not the pain itself but the adrenaline I guess. I can easily understand people getting hooked on tattoos. I like the look. Certainly not everything I see but I find good tattoos very sexy and I don't mind a lot of them :) Both on men and women! 

I have three tattoos so far. One on my right shoulder, one on my lower back and one on my left ancle. I'm about to show you the new one on my ancle but I've yet to show you the one on my back. I'm keeping that one private a while longer ;) 

I have a couple of ideas for the future but I haven't yet decided if they'll become reality or not. It depends on how my life develops. 

Enough talking, here's some pics :) 





Inga kommentarer: