Finally some nail art!

It's been a while since I did something really creative with my nails. I keep doing simple stuff like layering, skittles etc. But a while back I got really inspired by a pattern. And I think this is going to be a new category on the blog actually: "Inspired"

I've lost quite a lot of weight the last year and this summer I decided to buy myself a new bikini. I haven't had the guts to show myself in public wearing it yet, but I've used it tanning in my own back yard ;) I love that you can buy bikini parts as seperates and I love the combo I found. What do you think?


So the pattern on the bottoms was the one that inspired this nail art. And when I got the idea to do an accent nail for the top of the bikini I just knew I had to do it. :) 


What do you think? I fell in love with this mani and I got a ton of compliments on it. Here's some close-ups.




Inga kommentarer: