New family member!



Please say hello to Miss. Majsan :)

This is a very tiny little lady of 8 yrs that moved in with us this weekend. She's the mother of our two other cats and was living with my older brother until now. My nephew Elliot showed signs of allergy so the cat had to move. My heart couldn't bare the thought of a stranger taking her in, or worse, putting her down! So we're giving her a chance at our place. 

And let me tell you, it's a struggle! As she's 8 yrs old and my other two cats are 3 yrs old they are not getting along all that well. There's a lot of hissing and growling on opposite sides of doors, so I'm sticking to my plan of introducing them slowly! The new cat lives isolated in our bedroom and I think the first meeting between the three will happen next weekend, depending on the development during this week. 

She's very tiny! Sand colored with big green beautiful eyes. She's a bit nervous and doesn't like men that much, but who can blame her? LOL! She's very cuddly and friendly towards me but hides under the bed as soon as my fiancy makes a noice. I'm finding it a bit amusing, he does not! 

I'm suffering from sleep deprivation at the moment. She's been with us for 3 nights and she's keeping me awake. She talkes alot, or should I say cry!?! It sounds like she's bored, annoyed and anxcious. I don't know what to do really. I'm guessing it'll pass. 

I hope everything works out for the best in the end. 

Isn't she cute? :) 

Inga kommentarer: