Yaay for me! :)

The BF got me flowers for reaching my goal :)

I'm about to brag! You can leave now if you don't wanna hear it. ;)

This weekend I reached a goal I've had for a while. I'm trying to lose weight and I'm in a good place right now and doing really well. 

My starting point was last Christmas, when I was at my all time high. I felt really bad about my body and decided to do something about it. Last year I sort of made some diet changes but didn't work out all that much. 


But since the beginning of 2013 I've been more active and really focused on my diet. And I'm seeing good results:  - 33 pounds. Wohoo! 

I know it's a bit slow perhaps but I'm not letting it bring me down. I'm on the right track and I'm gonna keep at it until I reach my ultimate goal.  :) 

Feels so good! *happy face*



1 kommentar:

Marie G sa...

Way to go girl!!!