Wet n Wild - Blue wants to be a millionaire + Nail Art Fail



I absolutly adore this polish! This is "Blue wants to be a millionaire" from Wet 'n' Wild. It's a sheer blue holo glitter polish that when layered turns everything into millionaire nails ;) It's so freaking georgeos in the sun!!! It was really hard to capture in pics but these will do I guess. This time I used it over a random dark blue and I can only imagine how amazing it will look over black or purple. I need to try that really soon!

After wearing this mani for a couple of days I decided to "spice it up" for the Swedish national holiday (6th of june) but it turned out a big fail. I will share it with you anyways. I added a bunch of golden sequins to an accent nail, spelling SWE for Sweden. It didn't turn out as I planned but oh well...I took it off the next day.


1 kommentar:

Helga sa...

Vilken fin blå färg!