Nail Designs

Design #137

 Alice in wonderland

Here's another monday nail art challange on facebook that I did. The theme was "Alice in wonderland". At first I had no idea what to do...I don't like cartoon-like nails and I was about to decide not to do this challange when I came across this pic of "Alice".

I ADORE that dress and decided to do a mani inspired by it. I'm really excited how this turned out. It was such an easy mani to do but it looks so elegante.

This georgeos red color is "Prancer" from Piggy Polish. The black stripes and white dots are acrylic paints that I added with a striping brush and a dotting tool.

I hope you all enjoyed Easter. I've been working my *ss off with the kitchen renovations and I'm sad to say my nails are not looking as pretty as in this pic. Welcome nubbins...grrr....

1 kommentar:

Kas sa...

This so simple but super elegant!