Essence Nail Art Twins - Bella & Edward


I was looking for an old post and stumbled upon a draft from last summer! OMG! I haven't shown you my first ever Essence twins. How stupid am I? And to top it off, it's Edward & Bella *total Twilight nerd over here* Well...here they are, my pretties!


As you can see...there's one exception. The accent nail is Color Club #870 Rule Breaker. A georgeos dark teal that I need to do a swatch post for...on it's own.

Ps. I don't know what's wrong with blogger at the moment. They're making my text wonky....grrr...

2 kommentarer:

Alice Palace sa...

I have been lemming thses two HARDCORE for ages!!! Hopefully got them coming my way in a swap...thanks for the teaser!

Linda Blixt sa...

LOL! Sorry for being a tease. But that's my middle name actually ;) I hope you get yours soon! Thanks for commenting.