Wishlist!

OMG! I don't know why I haven't done this before. Everyone seem to have a wishlist on their blog and now I've finally come around to start my own, yaaay! :) I'll be updating this post continuously I guess, hehe. I'm putting a link to this post on the "Nail"-page, aswell as giving it it's own category, wich makes it a bit easier to find.

Deborah Lippmann
Across the universe
Ya think I'm sexy
Happy birthday
Ruby red slippers
Shake your groove thing
Stairway to heaven
Candy shop

Ozotic Pro
Anyone of the multi chromes :)

Clarins
No. 230

Kat von D (Sephora)
Mad max
No regrets
Wonderchild

Wet n Wild
Gray's anatomi
Teal of fortune

Zoya
Ivanka
Hope
Rina
Kissy
Twila
Crystal
Mimi

Color Club
Alias
Wild and willing


China Glaze
Kaledioscope him out
Sea spray
Snow
Awaken
Blue years eve

Make up store
Asun

Orly
Oui
Androgynie
Cashmere
Snowcone

Sinful Colors
Frenzy

Max Factor
Fantasy Fire

Models Own
Beetlejuice Collection
*golden green - check!
Icing
After party

A England
Lady of the lake

Inga kommentarer: