Layering experiment #1

So one of the girls in the facebook group Polish-aholics Anonymous posted about this layering experiment she did or found, I don't know, anyways I had to try it! And the result was amazing! I couldn't stop staring at my nails :)

So I started off with 2 coats of a holographic silver glitter. Doesn't matter wich one, just find one that has a good amount of glitters in it. I then layered one coat of Barielle Elle's spell on top of the glitter. Elle's spell is a red jelly polish with flakies in it. I haven't swatched it on it's own for you yet, but I will.

Here's a few pics on the result. As usual the pics doesn't do this mani justice. It's soooo much cooler IRL! I don't really like jelly finishes but this made me want a few more polishes like this to experiment with. The last pic shows the flakies of Elle's spell the best...Click  on them to enlarge.

Inga kommentarer: