Awards!

I've gotten two awards since this summer and I haven't come around to tell you about them until now. I've done a few changes, because I'm lazy. I taged 10 bloggers for the two awards together, instead of 10 for each.

The first award comes from Tara, thank you so much! Check her blog out over at: Tough as nails, and twice as pretty.

Top ten award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.


Well I'm not that much of a make up freak, so instead of my top 10 cosmetics I will list my top 10 nail polishes from my own collection.

10. Color Club #870 - Rule breaker
9. Zoya - Ki
8. IsaDora #121 - Sheer Amethyst
7. Essence Special Effects 02 - Circus Confetti
6. KleanColor #236 - Chunky Holo Black
5. Orly - Halley's Comet
4. Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Pink Diamond 
3. Orly - Space Cadett
2. Nubar - 2010 
1. Make Up Store - Greta

The 5 bloggers I tag are:

Nailart Creations
Swååfie
Neues vom Kellerkind
Shadow's Nail Art
Cromatic Misadventures

The second award is "7 award". This one I got from Kayono over at Neues vom Kellerkind, thank you!!!

The rules for this one:
- Link back to the blogger that gave this award to you
- Write 7 facts about yourself
- Give this award to 10 other bloggers
- Tell those 10 about the award you just gave them



1. I don't like my job at the moment
2. I want to get married
3. I need to loose weight
4. I'm a shop-aholic
5. I dream about nail polish most nights, LOL!
6. I love wine
7. I'm a pretty good painter

Here's 5 bloggers that I tag for this award:
Here comes the sun
Jessica's Nail Art
Nailderella
Polish, Polish, Polish
I'm feeling nail-venturous

5 kommentarer:

Kayono sa...

Wow, Circus Confetti even made it to your top 10!
Thanks for the award! :)

Linda sa...

LOL! Hahaha, yes it did. But it's just because it's my only multi colored glitter. I'd love the happy birthday from Deboroah Lippman but it's to expensive. You're welcome!

Sylvia sa...

Thanks for the award! I already placed this one a few months ago on my blog but I will definitely Add your name to it! Nice to read 7 facts about you!

Linda sa...

Oh ok, I didn't know. Thank you! :)

imfeelingnail-venturous sa...

Thanks for the tag! So sweet!