Nail Designs

Design #100 (!!)
 Rosy Polka Dots
Jag har sett den här designen på många olika nagelbloggar och sidor på nätet och kunde inte låta bli att testa den. Blev grymt nöjd och denna passar perfekt som mitt hundrande inlägg. Om Ni vill veta vilka färger jag använt får Ni fråga. Jag orkar inte skriva om det mer. Man kan ju använda vilka färger man vill...

English: I've seen this design on lots of places online and have been dying to try it. So I did and I love it! Very suitable as my hundered nail design post :) If you want to know what colors I used please ask. But ofcourse you can use any color combo that you like for this one.

5 kommentarer:

Liz sa...

You did a great job! It looks gorgeous! :)

Jossie sa...

Gorgeous!!!!

Audrey L sa...

Awww this is so lovely! Not only do I want to know the colours you used I'd love to see a step by step picture:) Colours are amazing~

imfeelingnail-venturous sa...

This looks soooo wonderful! I am jealous.

eveningstarnails sa...

Hello! I just wanted to swing by and let you know that I did a version of this gorgeous nail design and have them up on my blog. I am giving you credit for the inspiration, but just wanted to let you know.
If you want to see, I am over at
eveningstarnails.blogspot.com

Thanks, and have a great day!