Jag vann!!!

Jag deltog i en designtävling för naglar som Depend anordnade på Facebook för ett tag sedan. Igår avslöjades vinnaren och gissa vad!?! Jag vann! Hur coolt är inte det!?! Det som gjorde saken ännu roligare var att även min bästa vän Marie vann, helt sjukt. Nedan ser Ni mitt bidrag och här hittar Ni Maries.
Ja vad vann vi nu då? Förutom ära och berömmelse ;) så får vi välja produkter från Depends hemsida till ett värde av 400 kr var. Det är inte illa! Tjohooo! :)

For my readers who's not swedish:
It's so much fun! I participated in a contest that the Swedish polish brand Depend arranged on Facebook.

The task was to create a design as an inspiration to their future painted fake nails. The design above was my contribution to the contest. And guess what!?! I won!

OMG! This is the first time I've ever won anything. And the best part? My best friend Marie, was also a winner! We where the only two they chose.

The prize consists of optional products from their website to a value of SEK 400. (About 16 USD)

*happy-face*

3 kommentarer:

Ngelic sa...

Oh wow that is very pretty! I just tried this pattern my fingers the other day using konad, phew its sooo hard!

Linda sa...

I know, Konad is a bit tricky. I'm having trouble with it every other time or so. Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it's REALLY messy. This design is free hand painted though...

Thanx for stopping by / Linda

PurrceptiveVixxen sa...

I need to give this a try! Thanks for sharing!